Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Walk with me.



So honored to have known you, so blessed to be your blood, so thankful for the signs you give, remind me that I'm loved.

My faith is in your presence, my path is in your heart, my journey is a safe one for we'll never be apart.

I speak your name often, of the plans that we have made, I know although your bodies gone your soul will never fade.

I look back on your pictures, recall your human face, I cry out of selfishness, you were too great for this place.

Life threw me a curve ball, I wasn't prepared to lose, accepting that you were taken, it wasn't my turn to choose.

I hope that I can live on, take your spirit for a ride, achieve the dreams we planned out, fill you up with pride.

I'm so honored to have known you, so blessed to be your friend, so lucky to have an angel to walk with till the end.




      Love you Dave. 

No comments: